Another year has gone by at the Leavenworth Drive. Amazing cars from all over, up and down the west cost and many from Canada get together in this small town to enjoy cars, beers and bratwurst. I hope you all enjoy what i captured. Like, comment and share! Drone footage thanks to Hansley! Want to shoot!? Hit me up on Facebook or Instagram! IG: @casey_james_flipsideproduction FB: Casey Jame
– Porsche 944
– Multiple replacement and restoration of plastic in the cabin in a perfect OEM
– Steering wheel BBS
– Head unit Nakamichi CD-500
– Front speakers JBL GTO 6429
– Pioneer rear speakers
– Amplifier Kicx Angry ANT 4.100
– Swap muzzles from 944 Turbo (951)
– Rear diffuser 944 Turbo
– Custom front lip
– Custom ducts instead of fogs
– Exhaust from stainless steel with a resonator and casting jar on 63mm pipe
– Overhaul with replacement of all consumables
– Replacement of fuel and hydraulic hoses for reinforced
– AirBagit front suspension for Golf MK1
– AirBagit back cushions
– Repack rear shock absorbers and shortening by 25mm
– Valve 250PSI 1/2? AIR ENGINE
– AirBagit DC7501 Compressor
– AirBagit receiver for 12 liters
– Sensors body position Land Rover
– BillyBons support pillar
– AceOfAce remote control for pneumatics with indicator and height sensor
– AceOfAce Magic stick
Disks, and Rubber:
– BBS RS 16 to 17 StepKit, 10 × 17 “, rubber before 215/35
– BBS RS 16 to 17 StepKit, 17 × 12 “, rubber back 245/35
You’ve heard the stories and you’ve seen the pictures but sometimes you have to take the adventure. Another spring and that means Worthersee and The Euro Experience in Georgia formerly known as #Sowo. We took another adventure to #EuEx and took along some of our team members for our event. Joe Cantu and Tyler Hallberg were due for a trip to see some southern charm and hot european goodness.
With a red eye out of Seattle bound for Atlanta we flew #Alaskaair through a small thunder storm to arrive at 5am at ATL. Atlanta is a cheaper flight to this area and it’s only a few hours to drive to the coast. Lucky for us the #Enterprise set us up with new Audi A6 S Line for the trip. Just 5300 miles on the clock. With Tyler in the driver’s seat we seat out for a 3 hour drive to the coast with Savannah set in the GPS.
Images Mike Crawat De Stickere]
went to market
I was chatting with a buddy of mine and he was telling about this aircooled Porsche show and he kept say “Mike , you need to go to this, you’ll understand when you get there.” I know what he was talking about now. It’s the vibe of something cool, something spontaneous something so relaxed its amazing. It’s just like #SoEuro. Broken into its elements , its a Porsche meet, but add the elements together, it’s one hell of a day trip.
Upon arrival we knew we had to remote park at a lot a few minutes away, grated by event staff we started to notice the love of Porsche once you got into the lot. After a few minutes we were headed on a private transport for the event. Nothing says cool like a fleet of price busses in LA.
The Porsche booth was swank living room
Ever see a row of RS Americas ?
Once we arrived at new lumber yard of Ganahl Lumber Company we could quickly see this was going to be great day willed with cars, people and enjoyment. There were a few booth some sponsors like Pirelli , Porsche, and Hagerty Classic Cars .
I spy Jason Whipple’s Ride form Rotiform Wheels sporting a new wheel design
My buddy from Florida who drove his 356 the whole way
SHOP NOW $25
HandMade Leather Gated KeyChain by NightLazer. This amazing one of kind will insure you wont lose your keys anytime soon. Handmade in the USA with New England Leather, with an So Euro logo laser engraved into the band and gated fastener.
– Claw clip on one side
– Key ring on other side
– New England, USA Leather
– Cut then riveted by hand in the USA
– The entire length is 14.5cm
Order Here –> $25 for one